2018 Summer Camp
Enrollment Taking Place Now
Two full time bilingual preschool and childcare centers
Enrollment taking place now
1). 1201 N 145th Street Seattle
2). 4228 Factoria Blvd. SE Bellevue
Congratulations to Ms. Layton
- We have more than 15 years of great success!
- Accept ages 1 - 6.
- Chinese-English immersion.
- Advanced academic learning.
- Full time and part time both welcome!
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks provided.
- Beautiful facility, bright classrooms, and highly experienced professional teachers.
Winner of 2008 "National Citizenship Education" English Teacher Award!
Winner of 2007 "National Most Respected Teachers" award!
- Ms. Layton has been a wonderful English teacher for more than
20 years. She has helped thousands of students build a solid academic foundation.
Many of our students have tested into gifted programs, entered top ranked colleges,
and won awards at national competitions. Ms. Layton's outstanding contribution to
education has been recognized nationwide.
Academic courses (weekends and evenings):
Our mission is to provide every student with a top-of-the-line college preparatory education!
1. Advanced English reading (Grades K - 12)
Chinese language courses:
2. English writing (Grades 2 - 12)
3. Math (Grades K - 12)
4. SAT Preparation (Grades 9 - 11)
5. ESL (all ages and levels)
6. Homework help line (K-12)
7. Private tutoring available
With a changing world comes an urgency to learn Chinese!
1. Saturday classes: all levels, Pre-K through adult
Bilingual preschool and kindergarten:
2. Adult Chinese lessons: available upon request
3. Private tutoring: available upon request
4. Chinese immersion preschool and daycare in Seattle
7. Summer camp : ages 1 to 10, in different clases by age and level. Very fun!
Childhood is the best time to learn different languages. Don't miss your opportunity!
1. Seattle site
Bilingual summer camp:
2. Bellevue site
Need a summer day camp? We have a perfect one for you! Our summer camp is fun and productive!
- Ages 1 - 10, in different classes by age and level.
- Learn Chinese language and explore Chinese cultural through fun activities - stories, songs, plays, games, and crafts.
- Chinese reading and writing are taught daily.
- English reading, writing, and math are also incorporated into the program.
- Wide range of fun and exciting activities: art, music, crafts, magic show, and much more! Come to your children's stage show!
Discover your talents and develop a lifetime hobby!
1. Western art - sketch, oil pastle, watercolor, & oil painting (ages 3 and above, adults welcome)
Washington International School (WIS) is a state registered educational institute. WIS is proud to have an outstanding
faculty team. All instructors have a strong background in education, rich experience in their respective fields, and a
warm loving heart toward the students.
2. Chinese painting (age 10 and above, adults welcome)
3. Chinese calligraphy (age 10 and above, adults welcome)
WIS has 3 convenient locations to serve students in the Greater Seattle area:
For more information, please email
info@WashingtonInternationalSchool.com or call 206-380-1222.
- Seattle Northgate Branch: 12345 Roosevelt Way NE Seattle
- Seattle-Shoreline Branch: 1201 N 145th Street Seattle
- Bellevue Factoria Branch: 4228 Factoria Blvd. SE Bellevue
Click here to view our Nondiscrimination Policy